Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CHF / TZS
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,325 (5,349,916 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)