Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10037 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 3,435 (Bs 34,222) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 3,125 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)