Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.132 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 39% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,487 (€3,962) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)