Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.677 CHF / BHD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 41% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,262 (Dinar 1,592) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)