Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 10% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 6,641 (€5,764) in Mamoudzou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)