Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27083 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,469 (5,424TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)