Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,878 (2,819,963 Franc) in malabo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)