Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 6,147 (3,422,848 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)