Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,030 (2,432,322 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)