Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,225 (1,358,828 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)