Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 6,042 (3,386,262 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)