Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 19% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,157 (2,972,898 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)