Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 32% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,358 (€4,001) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)