Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,200 (Mex$ 42,443) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)