Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05449 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,282 (Mex$ 41,873) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)