Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 48% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,611 (975,052 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)