Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,575 ($2,682) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)