Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.998 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,276 ($3,282) in Loja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)