Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00325 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,835 (1,178,864 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)