Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 10% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,655 (967,214 Kwanza) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (33 minutes ago)