Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,652 (2,042,887 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (35 minutes ago)