Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14971 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,862 (元19,115) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)