Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14992 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,560 (元17,076) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)