Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14693 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,484 (元10,099) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)