Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14423 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,795 (元19,376) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)