Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 35% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,181 (€3,586) in Liege.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)