Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,247 ($3,382) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)