Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.164 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 29% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,766 (€4,095) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)