Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01856 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,807 (Php259,020) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)