Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01911 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,951 (Php259,074) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)