Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,190 (Php108,624) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (34 minutes ago)