Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 24% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,245 (€4,501) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)