Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01921 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 65% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,666 (RD$ 138,743) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)