Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02157 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 66% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 851 (RD$ 39,474) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)