Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01970 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 65% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,549 (RD$ 129,394) in Las Guaranas.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)