Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 44% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,972 (€3,411) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (42 minutes ago)