Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 48% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,937 (€3,447) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)