Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 43% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,354 (€3,718) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)