Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,704 (€3,146) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (34 minutes ago)