Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14043 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,247 ($b15,998) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)