Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14516 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,560 ($b10,750) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)