Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14561 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,366 ($b9,382) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)