Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04376 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,075 (L 24,570) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)