Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 34% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,052 (€1,914) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)