Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.287 CHF / KWD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 22% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,919 (Dinar 888) in Kuwait City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)