Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12965 CHF / HKD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is about the same as in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,491 (HK$19,213) in Kowloon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)