Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22696 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 910 (RM4,008) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (28 minutes ago)