Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 766 (2,579,815 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)