Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36594 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,306 (EC$9,034) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)