Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36603 CHF / XCD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 45% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,560 (EC$9,727) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)