Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14740 CHF / SDG *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,392 (9,442 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)