Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14191 CHF / SDG
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,196 (8,429 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)