Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14896 CHF / SDG
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 465 (3,119 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)