Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,661 (﷼ 70,956,622) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)