Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,108 (﷼ 72,117,365) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)