Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01441 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 4,328 (300,314 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 3,750 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)