Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00262 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 81% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,401 (534,238 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)