Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 47% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,633 (2,135,601 Franc) in Kara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)