Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 47% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,463 (€3,043) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)