Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,312 (€2,129) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)