Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,361 (€1,278) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)