Cost of living comparison between Kahramanmaraş, Turkey and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32339 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,727 (5,342TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)