Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 28% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,504 (€4,841) in Jyväskylä.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)