Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02086 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,193 (RD$ 201,008) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)