Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 67% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,842 (617,845 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)