Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 52% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,207 (€1,114) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)