Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,555 (€1,422) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)