Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,770 (₩5,509,490) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)