Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01455 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,924 (132,183 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)