Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01380 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,290 (383,435 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)