Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30318 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,699 (S/. 5,604) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)