Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29728 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,625 (S/. 12,195) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)