Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29934 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,650 (R$ 12,192) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)