Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29271 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,914 (S/. 9,957) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)