Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30680 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,462 (S/. 8,026) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)