Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30718 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,231 (S/. 4,007) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)