Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29594 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,206 (S/. 4,076) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)