Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02833 CHF / THB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,772 (62,557 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)